[permaculture] free books about biodynamic?

DONKA RADEVA donnybg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 17:44:31 EDT 2015

It is an enormous database, I just don't know what to say ...thank you for all your efforts and support!

Cheers,
Donka

     On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 2:51 AM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 4:29 PM, DONKA RADEVA via permaculture <
permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:

> Thank you so much, Lawrence! It's amazing how much information you've
> collected and saved for so many years!Great resources and a great help!
>
> Donka

The archives referenced in that list are a good snapshot of the state of
mid-era sustainable-organic-natural-biointensive-bioilogical-regenerative
agriculture around the world but mostly in the USA, Scandinavia, Europe,
UK, the West in general.

This particular collection covers a lot of discussion about the whys and
wherefores of sustainable agriculture with feedback from many of the
world's foremost experts in the field, in academia, government agencies and
non profit corporations and individuals involved in sustainable agriculture
advocacy on a profesional level.
http://www.ibiblio.org/london/orgfarm/issues-and-news/
primarily here
http://www.ibiblio.org/london/orgfarm/issues-and-news/issues/
and to a lesser extent here
http://www.ibiblio.org/london/orgfarm/issues-and-news/news/

the various bibliographies, suggested reading lists and book reviews are
well worth browsing

Literature
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/orgfarm/permaculture/literature/Ty.LaFay-MV.PDC-Book.List

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/orgfarm/literature/new/Ty.LaFay-MV.PDC-Book.List

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/orgfarm/literature
ftp://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/agriculture/sustainable_agriculture/literature

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/orgfarm/permaculture/literature
ftp://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/agriculture/sustainable_agriculture/permaculture/literature

Rural life
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/rural-skills/literatureftp://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/agriculture/rural-skills/literature/

Energy
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/renewable-energy/solar/literature/all-files
These two URL's are the same
location:http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/altenergy/energy-resources/literatureftp://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/environment/alternative-energy/energy-resources/literature

Cheers

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura at gmail.com
message archive mirrors:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/permaculturelist
http://permacultureforum.blogspot.com
http://permaculturelist.wordpress.com
Google message archive search:
http://www.ipermie.net
Avant Geared  https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared/
https://plus.google.com/+Avantgeared
Permaculture: -- portal to an expanding global network of landtech pioneers practicing and teaching permaculture
while designing ecological, biointensive land use systems with integrated elements for synergy, sustainability, regeneration and enhanced nature-compatible
human habitat --