[permaculture] IPC values ?

Toby Hemenway toby at patternliteracy.com
Sun Jun 14 14:51:12 EDT 2015

Steve— is there a place where the IPC discussion can be seen on-line, or is it via private emails? A link to where it’s happening would be much appreciated.

I have never been to an IPC. The huge trave/lodgingl expense ($3000 or more) and crazy carbon footprint makes it a non-starter so, And I confess that because I usually get paid well to give talks, I’m spoiled. I live simply and to pay that much out of my own pocket is a hurdle for me. I don’t have an institutional affiliation or grant to pay for it.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com

Coming in July: my new book on urban permaculture, The Permaculture City. Pre-order it at on-line booksellers or at http://www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/item/the_permaculture_city/