[permaculture] free books about biodynamic?

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 11:11:51 EDT 2015

Hello Donka,
Here is the main US organization's website and some info:
Rethinking Agriculture | Biodynamic Association

|   |
| Rethinking Agriculture | Biodynamic AssociationEmployment Opportunity at the Biodynamic Association We currently have an opening for one full-time or several part-time staff to join our team, based in our Mil... |
|  |
| View on www.biodynamics.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 The Biodynamic Association (BDA) is a nonprofit association of individuals, groups, and organizations who are committed to rethinking agriculture through healthy food, healthy soil, and healthy farms.Founded in 1938, the BDA is considered to be the oldest sustainable agriculture organization in North America. Biodynamics was developed in the early 1920s by the Austrian philosopher and social reformer Rudolf Steiner. Steiner is considered one of the pioneers of the organic farming movement and biodynamics is considered by many to be the most advanced and holistic form of organic farming and gardening on the planet. Over the past 77 years, biodynamic practitioners have played a key role in the renewal of agriculture—helping pioneer the early organic farming movement; inspiring the work of Silent Spring author Rachel Carson; piloting the first community supported agriculture (CSA) programs; and demonstrating how to bring health and flavor back into our food. Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski