[permaculture] The Largest Corporate Power Grab You’ve Never Heard Of - The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is a secretive trade agreement between 12 countries on the Pacific Rim.

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:11:39 EDT 2015

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Linda Ray <lindaray at att.net> wrote:

> Yep, just now got off the phone with my Rep's office about that. I
> encourage y'all to do the same.
> Namaste,
> Linda :-)

Good, Linda! It seems to me that if they can turn the TPP (Pacific) or/and
TPIP (Europe) into law and enforce it, they can
reap benefits from implementation of similar trade agreements applied
intranationally, within the US only, or other ones affecting
Canada & the USA or still others going beyond NAFTA for the Western
hemisphere. The beginnings of repressive regulatory frameworks
affecting small business, including agriculture, specifically small market
farming and artisanal food production accessing local and regional markets
is already happening. Read mine and Bob Waldrop's posts on that subject.
LL

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura at gmail.com