[permaculture] Is This Aquaponics Then?

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 21:30:28 EDT 2015

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 8:03 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com>
wrote:

> But then we could expand the argument and suggest that "nature" does not
> exist any more anywhere on this planet...For we live in a world which is
> totally managed/mismanaged by man. Therefore there is no nature any more,
> but managed/mismanaged landscapes. Steve Hart

Nature still exists on my 6+ acres, Steve. I can assure you of that. I have
learned a lot
the impact of one's footprint on soil, ecology, communities of all sorts.
There are many successes
though, like very fertile soil and some heirloom blackberries that have
come into their own,
owls, hawks, finally I put up a bird feeding station and put food in it,
crows, buzzards, black snakes
which get inside the shop and keep the mice down, nice trees, and WEEDS for
lawns.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London