[permaculture] Fight for the Future, defending our basic rights and freedoms

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 09:38:39 EDT 2015

Fight for the Future, defending our basic rights and freedoms
https://www.fightforthefuture.org/

Fight for the Future is dedicated to protecting and expanding the
Internet's transformative power in our lives by creating civic campaigns
that are engaging for millions of people. Alongside internet users
everywhere we beat back attempts to limit our basic rights and freedoms,
and empower people to demand technology (and policy) that serves their
interests. Activating the internet for the public good can only lead to a
more vibrant and awesome world. More coming soon.