[permaculture] 101 PERMACULTURE DESIGNS, downloadable imgur album - Album on Imgur

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 22:57:15 EDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 10:32 PM, Bob Waldrop <bob at bobwaldrop.net> wrote:

> Eventually my small file of printed emails will find itself into a
> permanent permaculture archive at a university somewhere.  Does anyone know
> of such a place?

Also what about those of us who have large libraries with significant
permaculture and natural agriculture collection who want to find a
permanent repository for them, preferably one that is reliably funded
and/or endowed and not some entity that will dump them to a reseller or
book sale, at least pick the best and keep them. Ex.: 5 Acres and
Independence, Mollison's PDM and also be willing to house multiple copies
of works so that some can be donated to good causes. Brilliant idea, that
one is.
Anyone else have ideas about this?
LL

--