[permaculture] 101 PERMACULTURE DESIGNS, downloadable imgur album - Album on Imgur

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 21:32:11 EDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 9:14 PM, HeenanDoherty <heenandoherty at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I’ll pass on your kind invitation to Andrew — though I wouldn’t expect him
> to join — he bought what was his grandfather’s old oceanside shack in
> southern New South Wales and works on our book, has a medium-sized oyster
> lease, does timber work and makes boats in his spare time — he’s not
> someone who spends a lot of time on the screen outside of what he does with
> his wonderful graphical work for our book.

Thanks for the reply, Darren. It sounds like Andrew is leading an idyllic
existence. I can't imagine him taking time away from his work, especially
his art, to explore the online universe.
When Obama's new 1000 petaflop supercomputer project is ready for prime
time maybe we will see some trickle down in terms of better management of
and access to the vast information resources online. One can wish that some
imaginative soul in the halls of government
will have taken a PDC and want to use the power of government to help
spread the brilliance of permaculture by uniting the minds of the
enlightened who will bring it to the people of the world. I will never
forget the field worker subscribed to this list, providing support to some
community in the heart of Africa, who was desperate for donation of many
copies of Bill's PDM for them to use to upgrade their lives.
LL
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura at gmail.com