[permaculture] 101 PERMACULTURE DESIGNS, downloadable imgur album - Album on Imgur

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:47:19 EDT 2015

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Toby Hemenway <toby at patternliteracy.com>
wrote:

> I love that every one of those drawings is reproduced in violation of
> copyright law. If Andrew Jeeves had a penny from everyone who posted a
> drawing of his illegally, he’d be rich. It is splendid, useful work, for
> sure.

I had a feeling about that when I saw it. The imgur page provided no
credits to the artist who did the work whatsoever. I looked and didn't find
any. Maybe a reverse image search could be done to find an author reference
then post it.
Thanks for letting us know who actually did this excellent work, Toby.
LL

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura at gmail.com