[permaculture] 101 PERMACULTURE DESIGNS, downloadable imgur album - Album on Imgur

Toby Hemenway toby at patternliteracy.com
Thu Jul 30 11:38:33 EDT 2015

I love that every one of those drawings is reproduced in violation of copyright law. If Andrew Jeeves had a penny from everyone who posted a drawing of his illegally, he’d be rich. It is splendid, useful work, for sure.

Maybe someday we’ll figure out how to bring copyright law into better alignment with digital tech. I highly recommend Cory Doctorow’s book, “Information Doesn’t Want to Be Free,” and of course, Lawrence Lessig’s work.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com

Just out: my new book on urban permaculture, The Permaculture City. Order it at your favorite bookseller or http://www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/item/the_permaculture_city/