[permaculture] open letter to the permaculture movement

Koreen Brennan koreenbrennan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:22:24 EDT 2015

This is a great letter - thank you for sharing! I've been using the PDC as
a way to change paradigm for years. I recognized the power of the course to
do that when I took my first PDC from Larry Santoyo (and Toby and Scott)
because it sure changed my paradigm. This is one of the chief yields from
it, in my mind.

Best, Koreen