[permaculture] An important vote coming up, a critical juncture; keep the neocons out of our lives.

Georg Parlow g.parlow at gmx.at
Tue Jul 28 16:04:11 EDT 2015

Hi Lawrence - or whoever else is willing and able to answer:

First I have to admitt, that this is purely academic interest, since I am not in the US and so I guess this does not impact me or my daughters whichever way this might turn. I am also aware that discussions of homicide in general and abortion in particula have a tendency to heat up emotions quickly - so please let’s stay civilized, otherwise I would prefer to abort this discussion.
That said:

I just do not grasp, what
a) planning one’ s parenthood
b) killing the people who own their lives to the failures of planning, and
c) women’s health
d) permaculture
have to do with each other?

Please enlighten me.