[permaculture] Earth Extinction Theory

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 15:43:01 EDT 2015

Hi Scott, (thanks Vaidila, that link worked)
 Great article.  Thanksfor pointing it out.  Good ammunition forwhy we need to change.  Along these lineshere is a url for another possible scenario of a new Little Ice Age/ Maunderminimum.  Science based by a Russian scientistwhich was first outlined in 2005 and the article updated in 2009.   http://www.gao.spb.ru/english/astrometr/index1_eng.html Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski