[permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 01:16:41 EDT 2015

Lawton stole that from Alan Enzo in a very deceitful dishonest mongrel
manner. Alan obviously put a hell of a lot of work into building it and
testing it and invited Lawton to view it. Hey presto Lawton's identicate
appears spread everywhere. Theft I call it amongst any other list of
expletives you can associate with such dishonest behaviour. And I'm sure
your mater Craig McIntosh had a lot to do with it as well.

Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: