[permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?

christopher nesbitt christopher.nesbitt at mmrfbz.org
Fri Jul 10 23:29:21 EDT 2015

He has a huge FB "Like" number, but notice his posts are fluff, and only
5 people like them. My modest FB page for our work,
www.facebook.com/MayaMountainResearchFarm only has 8,000 likes or so,
and we have a lot of interaction, conversations, likeing, sharing, all
real people.

I noticed I have 200 friends who "Like" his FB page, but there is no
dialog.

Thatpage sounds to me like being a result of "click farms". He probably
paid for those clicks.