[permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?

christopher nesbitt christopher.nesbitt at mmrfbz.org
Thu Jul 9 23:32:16 EDT 2015

I was in the middle of a PDC, lots of people on site, and I was exhausted.

I also live in Central America, so a legal battle was not possible. The
text of his "warning" was mealy mouthed, so it was not quite libelous,
though the language in his communications was threatening.

I'm busy, and didn't have time, or inclination, to fight this. He is the
kind of asshole who lives for conflict. I have too much work to do to
engage someone like that, if I can avoid it.