[permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Thu Jul 9 23:23:29 EDT 2015

This almost sounds like blackmail to me.  Did you talk to a lawyer or
law enforcement person about this?

I am so sorry to hear that you had to go through this.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City

--
http://www.ipermie.net How to permaculture your urban lifestyle and adapt to the realities of peak oil, economic irrationality, political criminality, and climate instability..