[permaculture] Monsanto "scientist" that did an AMA on r/science is actually a lobbyist - which is against r/science's own rules | MeanwhileOnReddit

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:21:09 EDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Dao Initiative <dao.initiative at gmail.com>
wrote:

> How can you guys spend so much time on Internet while a new world is being
> built...

Well, I am building my own new world on my 6+ acre mini permaculture farm.
I am always surprised at what I find here and there on the site.

> Do you still get surprised by the new from the old world?

Of course. I keep up but yes it is a challenge.
The adoption of permaculture and natural agriculture on all scales but
mostly small to medium is _widespread_, to say the least. That is what
surprises me. I thought I knew something but there is a whole new world of
accomplished gardeners and practitioners, builders and experimenters who
are way ahead of me. I had to take the 12 Step Politics Discussion program
to extricate myself from endless energy sinks.
LL

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura at gmail.com