[permaculture] Barking Frogs Permaculture

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Tue Jul 7 00:54:00 EDT 2015

Dan is no longer offering the online Permaculture Design Course. The CD
can be licensed for home/self study.  The prospectus for the course,
however, is a great guide to permaculture education.  Online courses are
quite popular these days, but Dan had the first one I am pretty sure.
It took me two years to finish it, lol, and submit a design that he
would approve. I sure got my money's worth, though.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City

--
http://www.ipermie.net How to permaculture your urban lifestyle and adapt to the realities of peak oil, economic irrationality, political criminality, and climate instability..