[permaculture] IPC Values ?

Koreen Brennan koreenbrennan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 11:20:29 EDT 2015

yeah well it's taking me a while to get to, between other thing, that's the
puttering part. LOL. And yes, we have lots of poisonous snakes! Man has
wiped them all out pretty thoroughly in heavily populated areas. I know
urban Florida natives that have never seen a poisonous snake; plenty of non
poisonous ones though.