[permaculture] IPC Values ?

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 10:01:32 EDT 2015

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 9:04 AM, Koreen Brennan <koreenbrennan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Still working out the design; trying to avoid electricity use
> and create an ecological balance in them, that is my "puttering around"
> project right now.

That is some puttering around.

I am working on more to add to my plan for site water remediation, the
"weed lawn" filtration, nutrient removal, stage
so will reply to the whole post later. I was going to say that I prefer my
copperheads to your alligators but you have them
down there too plus rattlesnakes, coral snakes, water moccasins and pythons
which I hope have not invaded heavily populated urban areas like yours yet.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura at gmail.com