[permaculture] Chris Carnevale on PBS TV Nightly News, climate change, extreme weather, flooding | Permaculture on TV

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 05:38:16 EDT 2015

Chris Carnevale on PBS TV Nightly News, climate change, extreme weather,
flooding | Permaculture on TV

Chris was on the PBS Nightly News last night. He was interviewed about
flooding as part of a long news story on climate change and extreme weather
and responses to such events in regions affected.

I only got sound for part of it as my digital converter lost signal
resulting in bar code across my analog tv screen but I did get to hear
Chris for 10-20 seconds.
Maybe the PBS website has something about this in their archives since it
was a long feature story.

If Chris is in this list maybe he can comment on this.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura at gmail.com