[permaculture] The Black Friday Junkyard Tour

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 19:26:45 EST 2014

   -
      | Starts at 10:00amNovember 28 - November 29Nov 28 at 10:00am to Nov 29 at 4:00pm |

   -
      |     | 8909 San Fernando Rd. |

This will be the fifth annual junkyard tour. Still the only one in the country in the largest waste stream. Wear work boots and plan on having pizza for lunch. Fee $20
P.S. I just found out we are going to a rocket junkyard that Space-X shops at for the time. The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.