[permaculture] [PP:573] Fwd: Organic shool of agriculture

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:25:52 EST 2014

Thanks Spira...I can feel your dilemma. It will be a challenge with only 36
hours in the day you may need to find a few more to work on thisn through
this very critical phase. Without knowing the details it is difficult to
offer input apart from donations of cash, which we do not have any of.
Other options that could be considered are
1 That the school is taken over by Permaculture enthusiasts and converted
into an excellent model.
2. Approaches to other existing healthy universities around the world to
invite them as Joint Venture partners to assist in building / rebuilding
the school. eg Hohenheim Stutgart Germany or Wagenengin Holand or
University of Life Sciences Prague who are recognised as leaders in europe
at least if not the world in Organic Agriculture.
Martina and I are meeting up with an old friend in Bucharest on saturday
and alo a visit to one of Romanian's leading universities who offer
Ecologiacal Agriculture. From all insights so far they may be the most
advanced in the world.
4. You could also approach IFOAM to seek support of many different
dimensions.
So there we have a few ideas without even much stimulation. Who are the top
20 wealthiest people in Norway...put on your pin striped suit and go nd
knock on their door, or invite them to a breakfast meeting at their
favourite cafe.

Just as an aside and more a query than a critique. I notice by the photos
you send of some images of the farm that there is considerable tillage by
plough and other implements and also use of plastic in your strawberries.
IMOP this is a long way from best practices of organic. And, certainly not
what I promote in my organic teachings. Maybe those photos need to be
changed to show more truer/purist  implementation of organic principles.

Keep me posted

Warm regards

Steve Hart