[permaculture] Values of Science

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 23:49:44 EST 2014

Values of Science ? In response to the latest round of bees and what
science offers or does not offer over permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org...blah
blah blah.Its a bit like Engineering. For many years, in fact decades now
and it is growing considerably worse on an upward curve you can buy a
scientist or an engineer to push any barrow you are prepared to pay them
for. This is becoming more and more evident if we open our eyes. This is
also a greater reason we need to develop our own communities of science and
engineering. Another reason for the evolution of The Permaculture College
of Europe www.permaculturecollege.eu Hopefully this will evolve to a model
which could be emulated through all continental regions then all
bioregions.

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
Ecology Architect
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments
Skype: stevenlawrencehart
Phone: +420 728 799 115
Permaculture Global Design: