[permaculture] Two of the Best Books

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 21:45:18 EST 2014

Sorry forgot to add author  of  "Bioeconoma* noua unire cu natura ", *it is
 Mihai E Serban,
*.*

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
Ecology Architect
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments
Skype: stevenlawrencehart
Phone: +420 728 799 115
Permaculture Global Design: