[permaculture] Advance notes on Permaculture Standards and Principals for NAPC

Gordon Simms gordonsimms_12 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 17:55:28 EDT 2014

Just a side thought... I'm hearing a lot today about "Open Source" ie. Open Source Software, Open Source Hardware... How about Open Source Permaculture?
Principles:- Free repository available to the world- Contents downloaded, used freely, improvements uploaded and shared- Contents organically ranked, rated by community- Designer and Educator reputation is organically provided by how much high rated content provided to the community- New permies-to-be can naturally select an educator for a course based on community reputation, geographic location etc..- Clients looking for designers can naturally select a designer based on reputation, geographic location
Repository:  Wiki Permaculture
Contents- Permaculture Design Course Curriculums- Permaculture Landscape Designs- Polyculture designs- Other ideas?
Would the above environment provide a platform for curriculum templates to grow and evolve organically in the permaculture community?Thoughts?

Gordon