[permaculture] NYT morons at work: Don’t Let Your Children Grow Up to Be Farmers - NYTimes.com

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 13:20:33 EDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 8:59 AM, mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza at gmail.com> wrote:

> Link?

*Avant Geared* <http://www.avantgeared.com/goog_1718635698>
*http://www.avantgeared.com* <http://www.avantgeared.com>
avantgeard at gmail.com
lfljvenaura at gmail.com
AG Tools
*lifetime hand tools for home, shop, farm, garden, travel and trekking *
*Avant: culturally or stylistically advanced  Geared: one outfitted with
proper gear*
*Avant Geared Google+ page*

*The About page:https://plus.google.com/+Avantgeared
<https://plus.google.com/b/116100117925365792988/116100117925365792988/about>
*

*or:https://plus.google.com/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/about
<https://plus.google.com/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/about>*

*The Posts
page:https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/posts
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/posts> *
Pix of my some of my own garden and homestead tool collection:
*Useful Tools For Gardeners*
<https://plus.google.com/b/116100117925365792988/photos/116100117925365792988/albums/5706561605935598161>
https://plus.google.com/b/116100117925365792988/photos/+Avantgeared/albums/5706561605935598161

--