[permaculture] Support North American permaculture convergence

Koreen Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 16:30:08 EDT 2014

Andrew, I have forwarded your info to the group - let me know if you are not contacted in next few days. Where will you be needing a rideshare from?/

Koreen Brennan
www.growpermaculture.com
www.northamericanpermaculture.org

On Sunday, August 10, 2014 10:40 PM, Andrew <durtysouthdrewsos at yahoo.com> wrote:

I wish that I had a scholarship, coming from Hawai'i is even more expensive and mostly in a very similar situation. However, I managed to work very hard and get a ticket and will volunteer. Still trying to arrange rideshares and a place to stay with no luck yet. I look forward to this convergence and meeting you all.

Andrew Gerren