[permaculture] Support North American permaculture convergence

Koreen Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 16:27:02 EDT 2014

Toby, Thanks for asking! NAPC is fully tax deductible 501C3. All funds going to NAPC are tax deductible, including through the GoFundMe site.

This communication is making me realize we should list our 501C3 number on the web site. Thank you!

Koreen Brennan
www.growpermaculture.com
www.northamericanpermaculture.org