[permaculture] NAPC: Scarcity?

Darrell E. Frey defrey at bioshelter.com
Mon Aug 11 22:37:23 EDT 2014

Well, i know we should let this thread drop, as per tones of
reconcilliation are in the air,..... but I do not believe anyone is
being asked to camp. Camping is offered as a low cost option. Staying
in a motel and commuting is also an option. I think at the momemt i am
appreciative of the camoing option due to my present budget.
Darrell

Darrell E. Frey
Three Sisters Farm
defrey at bioshelter.com
www.bioshelter.com

Author; Bioshelter Market Garden: A Permaculture Farm. New Society
Publishing, 2011

On Mon, 11 Aug 2014 12:04:30 -0700, Toby Hemenway