[permaculture] Permaculture Ethics

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 01:37:24 EDT 2014

Crikey...why not get it from the horses mouth. You have David on skype
during the conference. Next thing is to send a film crew to Tasmania for
the other view...if he is still communicable ? perhaps you could try a few
of the other first generation people tooo like Max Lindegger and Lea
Harrison and Simon Fjell...etc etc etc ...Steve Hart