[permaculture] Support North American permaculture convergence

christopher nesbitt christopher.nesbitt at mmrfbz.org
Sun Aug 10 20:49:42 EDT 2014

Koreen,

My partner, Celini, and I were able to go to the IPC based on a scholarship and financial assistance. It was, to us, a most wonderful experience. As we are geographically isolated, living in a remote area in the far south of Belize, and seldom travel, as our farm is full time work to manage, the opportunity presented to meet so many people interested in and practicing permaculture (including you), was amazing. Two months later, we had enough funds that we could have covered the costs, but at the time of the IPC, we were financially stressed.

Right now we do not have the funds to go, or the time, this is part of our tree planting season, we would like to donate something to help someone else so that they may be able to attend this. Considering how fortunate we were to have had this opportunity made for us, it is the least we can do.

I am having problems with paypal. Is there a bank account I can cable USD100 to, or a site I can use my credit card?

Have fun. Solve the worlds problems!

Christopher

Christopher Nesbitt

Maya Mountain Research Farm