[permaculture] NAPC: Scarcity?

Koreen Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 19:36:36 EDT 2014

Lawrence, This is one of the chief yields that I personally would like to get out of this event. I know Michael is very interested as well. We had planned to set up such a communications forum ourselves but I think all concerned will be happy to work with whoever wants to help set this up. We were interested in taking it to a larger group to determine what forum is best.

I like google+ for many things and I use it extensively. I don't think it is any less corporate or more secure than Facebook however.

I think it is really important to document some of these things, and to have these conversations, and perhaps a neutral body like NAPC could execute this, and actually get funding for it. Or we could do it together as a group effort, for free. Or ?  One way or other, it needs to happen, I think!

Koreen Brennan
www.growpermaculture.com
www.northamericanpermaculture.org