[permaculture] Four maybe five things that would be helpful to publicize the convergence

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Sun Aug 10 18:10:08 EDT 2014

Four things that would be helpful to boost the event:

A banner-size graphic  that advertises the event. I have five websites,
and could put it up there.

A properly sized FB cover advertising the event, where the FB profile
picture doesn't obscure anything important.  I would put that up on my
FB page and also on my permaculture page at FB.

A FB Profile size webfitti graphic, I would use that too as my profile pic.

A a standard blurb about the event -- not exactly a press release, but
maybe four paragraphs touting the event and encouraging attendance?  If
so I and others could send that out on other listservs.

More ambitious would be an INFOGRAPHIC about the event.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City