[permaculture] Permaculture Ethics

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 09:03:18 EDT 2014

Wiliam....I assume you are saying that J
<http://tcpermaculture.com/site/author/John/>ohn Kitsteiner
<http://tcpermaculture.com/site/author/John/> of "Temperate Climate
Permaculture" is a pioneer of Permaculture and shining light on this
subject. However IMO if you read his article you refer to it is clearly his
own opinion and has little validity let alone and credence for it is all
his own opinion with no quoted evidence from all the people he refers to.
Which in reality is purely as you say "somewhat" but not at all carrying
any validity....but in saying that much of the article does open the whole
interpretation of the third ethic and helps clarify the true meanings by
way of interpretation of our language "english"....Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*