[permaculture] NAPC: Scarcity?

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 19:03:05 EDT 2014

Jason,

thanks for the sayin'.  How would you design this conversation into the convergence?  I am sure it will be addressed to some extent in various talks and keynotes. Can you focalize a think tank along these lines?

Looking forward to working with you at NAPC.

Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski