[permaculture] Cob workshop this Saturday

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 10:50:05 EDT 2014

	*  Saturday
at 10:00am - 5:00pm
2 days from now · 83°F / 64°F Partly Cloudy
	*
545 Solano Ave. Los Angeles
Join us this Saturday on the start of a beautiful project in a beautiful setting. What's better than a bunch of people learning and creating together? We'll learn the basics of cob. he reason to learn cob is because you can build you own seating,a tiny house, wall, sculpture or fogon. A fog on is a block away to see the ultimate cooker I just finished. We'll learn where to find and apply the materials to last a lifetime. Fees only $10 for this first session. Bring drinks and lunch.

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.