[permaculture] Finger Lakes NY Permaculture Tour: September 6, 2014

Michael Burns michael at fingerlakespermaculture.org
Mon Aug 4 10:20:10 EDT 2014

Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute presents the 1st annual

Finger Lakes Permaculture Tour:
Showcasing the burgeoning practice of permaculture design in our region

Saturday, September 6th, 2014
Tour: 10 a.m. to 4 pm
Reception: 6:00 p.m. at the Ithaca Beer Company Beer Garden*

See concrete examples of permaculture theory in practice at farms, homes, businesses and gardens. Learn techniques you can apply at home. Begin your exploration of permaculture methods and principles.

Experience the permaculture movement in our region through face-to-face networking. Learn from the sharing of the hosts’ knowledge and experience.

Enjoy a free introduction to the practice of permaculture: an ecological design solution to strengthen our region’s environmental and economic sustainability.

Learn more at: http://FingerLakesPermaculture.org

Confirmed Tour Sites (subject to change):
- Ithaca College Garden: http://icpermaculture.wordpress.com
- Cornell: MacDaniels Nut Grove: http://blogs.cornell.edu/mushrooms/nutgrove/
- Ithaca Children’s Garden: http://ithacachildrensgarden.org
- Sapsquatch Maple Syrup: http://sapsquatchsyrup.wordpress.com