[permaculture] NAPC: Scarcity?

Darrell E. Frey defrey at bioshelter.com
Mon Aug 4 09:26:21 EDT 2014

NAPC offers generous work trade options
Darrell E. Frey
Three Sisters Farm
defrey at bioshelter.com
www.bioshelter.com

Author; Bioshelter Market Garden: A Permaculture Farm. New Society
Publishing, 2011

On Mon, 4 Aug 2014 07:30:07 -0500, mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza at gmail.com> wrote:
I live nearby, have been involved in permaculture since the late 80s
and I'm not coming because I'm living on $500/month and can't afford
$150 nor afford to pay someone to cover all the chores here.  So don't
assume it's ludicrously low for everyone.