[permaculture] Urban Farming in Wheat Ridge Colorado

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Sat Apr 26 12:58:19 EDT 2014

Anyone thinking about doing urban market gardening should check out the
"Small plot intensive" folks in Saskatoon Canada, who market garden
about a half acre of land, and it's not a contiguous half acre, but
scattered around town in people's back yards. They gross about
$50,000/year, with two people working full time.  The publish a dozen or
so "guides" which describe in considerable detail their methods.

http://www.spinfarming.com/

Bob Waldrop, Okie City

http://www.ipermie.net How to permaculture your urban lifestyle and adapt to the realities of peak oil, economic irrationality, political criminality, and peak oil.