[permaculture] Earth plaster Workshop Sunday

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 10:39:38 EDT 2014

	* Sunday
at 10:00am
2 days from now
	*

505 Solano Ave. LA 90012

Sunday we will decorate the El Fogon rocket stove grill/oven. You'll fall in love with the process and want to eat it. So you'll have a real chocolate cake to bite into wild apply the plaster. A fellow cobber will hand feed you cake with clean hands so you can have your cob and eat too. THIS IS GOING TO BE DIRTY SO WEAR OLD CLOTHES. There will be edible clay as well. We'll have pizza for lunch. Bring toppings $50
For more info: 818-834-7074
POSTS

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.