[permaculture] NAPC Expo

Steve Hart stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:26:55 EDT 2014

NAPC Exposition....great idea Skeeta..hope it comes off and paves the
way  and sets as a precedence for all future conferences. Something I have
mooted for awhile to bring in as an adjunct support event for all
conferences. "A Trade Show".."Field Days"... showing off all alternative
and appropriate technologies  etc etc etc

One of the best Down-under just a little way north of Melbourne is
http://www.seymour-expo.com/

Good luck

Steve Hart

--