[permaculture] North American Permaculture History Project

Toby Hemenway toby at patternliteracy.com
Thu Apr 17 21:32:42 EDT 2014

Though the Activist is a good place to start, I know that there are many teachers in NA that haven't listed there. I haven't listed my PDCs there for several years, and I know of several other active older teachers, and a large number of younger ones, who don't list their courses there. So I think Lawrence's suggestion of Google archive searches will be necessary to get accurate results.

But there are also some PDCs being taught at universities by faculty that never get advertised off-campus at all, so you'll miss those teachers. Several were taught at Pacific University by faculty who never taught elsewhere.

Permaculture is starting to get too big to keep track of. That's a good thing.

Good luck, tho--keep pluggin' away!

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com