[permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 04:17:04 EDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 10:25 PM, Michael Pilarski <
friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Lawrence,
>
> Thanks for that explanation.
>
> I am supposed to reach out to the permaculture elders/pioneers and invite
> them to the NAPC.  I will use ibiblio as part of that.

Wonderful. That is what this list is for.

> Any chance you will make it?

No, but thanks. I am not very mobile these days as I have so much work to
do on my mini permafarm and need to get projects completed.
New career: cutting, splitting and storing firewood for heat, DHW and
cooking year round (rocket stove in warm weather); it is surprising how
much time that takes.
Inflation in the US is on the rise again with food and energy costs going
out of sight. Time for permies to actually use renewable sources of energy.
If time and money permitted I would like to take PDC's from at least six
different teachers around the US and of course attend the NAPC each year. I
would recommend this to anyone
as a critical part of one's education, permaculture and general.

Best of luck organizing the event.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London