[permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 22:25:59 EDT 2014

Lawrence,

Thanks for that explanation.

I am supposed to reach out to the permaculture elders/pioneers and invite them to the NAPC.  I will use ibiblio as part of that.

Any chance you will make it?

Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:25 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:51 PM, Michael Pilarski <
friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com> wrote:

> PS. Can you look and see if I am still subscribed to ibiblio pc
> listserve.  My posts didn't arrive in my inbox?

You are subscribed as friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com and should be receiving
your own posts.

I imagine the problem is email you send through yahoo email is archived in
your sent email folder and does not appear by default in your inbox; Gmail
does this.
So just go to sent mail and move the messages to inbox or a permaculture
list folder or send a separate copy of all email you post to yourself; that
will arrive in your inbox.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura at gmail.com
http://www.avantgeared.com
https://plus.google.com/+Avantgeared
Skype: lawrence.f.london
subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info|make a donation toward list maintenance: