[permaculture] May 1 Discount Deadline: PDC with Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute

Michael Burns michael at fingerlakespermaculture.org
Tue Apr 15 10:51:12 EDT 2014

The Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute
invites you to our annual
Permaculture Design Certificate course.

Join us this summer (July 25 - August 10, 2014)
at our off-grid permaculture learning community
in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York.

Deliver your full payment by May 1st
and earn a $200 discount off our full tuition.

Immerse yourself in 15 days of instruction by qualified,
practicing permaculture teachers at real permaculture sites.

Michael Burns, Rafter Sass Ferguson, Steve Gabriel &
Karryn Olson-Ramanujan will lead you through
84 hours of instruction and a rigorous design practicum
preparing you to design your own landscapes, homes and projects.

• Read more at: http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/?page_id=954
• Watch videos about our programs at: http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/?tag=video
• Follow our blog at: http://fingerlakespermaculture.org/?page_id=861
• We are also found on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FingerLakesPermaculture