[permaculture] Solar pioneers

Eisenhauer eisenhauerdesign at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 12 09:09:01 EDT 2014

I want to share this link to the work of Bill Rogers and his brother that
could make a solar based energy future more practical.

Bill Rogers wrote:
My brother and I just made our first video that was required for a contest
(Buckminster Fuller Institute) that we applied to. It shows what we've been
working on which has been making small models of our equipment. These models
have all the sensors and drives of larger solar collectors and should enable
others who may want to develop firmware on a variety of platforms to make
them easy to use. We'll see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLhG6EqiVfw

Sent by
Steven Eisenhauer