[permaculture] Permaculture recommendation for Deep GreenResistance

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Fri Jul 5 00:22:29 EDT 2013

Thanks for the correction, I am not up on Irish politics.  The Deep
Green book discusses the IRA-Sinn Fein relationships extensively and
uses that as a model for their proposal for a resistance movement
composed of an above-ground legal wing and an underground "actionist"
movement, with a firebreak of division between the two to protect both.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle