[permaculture] Permaculture recommendation for Deep GreenResistance

John D'hondt dhondt at eircom.net
Thu Jul 4 20:54:16 EDT 2013

> The book does not contain a true critique of permaculture, although the
> Deep Green Resistance folks think that we are the best candidates to be
> Sinn  Fein (the above ground political/activist manifestation) to their
> Irish Republican Army (the "underground action" wing).

I think you are a bit behind the times Bob. The IRA was disbanded some 15
years ago but during it's existence there was good cause to actively resist
what was done to many Irish people by an occupying force. Many Americans
would have done the same.

And "Sinn Fein" is the Irish equivalent of "We the People". As a political
party they are mostly hitting the nail right on the head these days.
Just a small detail that has been caused by continuous propaganda by a very
corrupt system here in your otherwise lucid mail.
John